On Sale! 10% off. Thank you for choosing the Herpstat digital proportional thermostat. This product offers the following features:
• Proportional heating constantly monitors and adjusts amount of heat necessary to maintain a target
temperature (usable range from 40°F to 150°F or 4°C to 65°C).
• Soft startup slowly applies power during initial warm-ups.
• Configurable for Heating, Cooling, Lighting, and Humidity.
• Lighting can simulate sunrise/sunset and moonlight.
• User selectable temperature and light ramping allows day to night changes to occur slowly.
• Sensor Matching allows the user to digitally calibrate the sensor output to match other equipment.
• Auto Power Matching constantly adjusts the power output curve to match the enclosures efficiency.
• Individually selectable day/night schedules with nighttime temperature settings for each output.
• High/Low temperature tracking helps monitor heating system and enclosure efficiency.
• Individually selectable High/Low temperature threshold alarms.
• Precision temperature sensors with an internal resolution of .1125 °F and are accurate to ± .9 °F
• Display and setting in tenths of a degree.
• Security Passcode option deters vandals.
• All settings are retained in memory even if power is lost.
• Power Outage detection/tracking.
• Temperature can be set/displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
• Easy to read backlit LCD display.
• Removable sensors allow for easy replacement if necessary.
• User replaceable fuse.
• Audible alarm system
• Internal error detection shuts off heat if sensor fails or is disconnected.
• Internal safety relay cuts power to all outputs if user settable conditions are met.
• 700 total watt output for the Herpstat 1
• 1 year limited warranty
Herpstat 1 & 2 Manual
Herpstat Comparison Chart