Zen's new Meridian line of enclosures have been given a 5-Star Rating by ReptiFiles: "Beautifully innovative and luxuriously convenient!"
The enclosure sets up quickly with just a few screws and offers the flexibility to collapse, fold, and move easily. This spacious vivarium is the equivalent of three 40-gallon breeder tanks, allowing you to create various zones and heat gradients. All Zen Habitats enclosures include unique features that help to reduce your pet's anxiety and stress!
It only takes a few minutes to assemble, and when you're done, you'll have a reptile enclosure that is as attractive and sturdy as our original vivariums. Plus, it's expandable and stackable using stands, spacers, and extension kits to create a custom reptile enclosure setup that's perfect for you and your pet!
More great benefits:
- Spacious enough to create various zones and heat gradients.
- Front-sliding removable acrylic doors allow you to approach your pet in the least stressful way.
- Bamboo-finished panels can retain heat up to 10 times better than glass.
- Non-reflective surfaces reduce anxiety in your pet.
- Note: Not suitable for under tank heating
- Eight security screws for assembly
- Weighs 47 pounds when assembled
- For humidity levels up to 50%
- Shield included for those that use loose substrate
- Equivalent to 120 gallons in size
- Strong steel screen for security and durability - can hold 100+ pounds (Do not stand or sit on screen.)
- Wire door lock and door wraps included for added security
- Support bars for multiple lighting options
- Click here to watch as the enclosure is assembled with ease
- Item ships flat
- Five-year limited warranty by Zen Habitats
Great alternative for the following size aquariums/terrariums: 33 gallon, 37 gallon, 38 gallon, 40 gallon, 45 gallon, 50 gallon, 55 gallon, 65 gallon, 75 gallon, 90 gallon, 120 gallon.
- Bearded Dragons
- Blue-Tongue Skinks
- Box Turtles
- Many other lizards, snakes and tortoises that thrive in lower humidity environments (such as a hognose snake, king snake, uromastyx, and more).