D3 Reptile T5 Lamp For Forest Species. 22-inch T5-HO Bulb (24 watt)
A revolutionary new range of high performance T5 reptile lamps from Arcadia. Offering a significant increase in both visible light and UV output compared with T8 lamps of similar length.
Arcadia reptile lamps are specially formulated to produce light in the UVB and UVA wavebands, as well as visible light and use a special glass formulation designed to allow through far more of the UVB and UVA. This means that we can offer lamps with spectral radiation patterns tailored to meet the requirements of specific reptile species.
- 6% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- 30% UVA
- Produces excellent natural colors
- 200% more visible light than equivalent length D3+ T8 lamp
- 80% more UVB than equivalent length T8 lamp
- Typically 31µW/cm2 at 30cm (with no mesh/glass and without a reflector)
The Benefits of T5 Technology
- Smaller diameter lamp - 5/8 of an inch (16mm) compared to 1” (26mm)
- Flicker free – all T5 lamps operate on efficient, high frequency ballasts
- No need for replacement starters
To get the most life out of your bulb please be sure to shut off power to the fixture BEFORE removing or installing a bulb.
Note: Requires T-5 HO (High Output) Fixture.