These complete incubation kits are easy to use for your reptile eggs (no mixing involved), and the medium is known for leading to better hatch rates.
The HatchRite incubation kits are packaged in ready-to-go containers and come pre-mixed with water—immediately ready for use, removing the frustration and guesswork out of preparing water-to-medium ratios used with other incubation media.
- Maintains optimal humidity and moisture conditions for significantly longer periods with much less maintenance.
- Dust-free, non-toxic, and safe to use with children and family pets.
- Now packaged in a ready-to-use hatchling tray.
- 3 steps: Step 1) Pour pre-measured bag of HatchRite into the incubation container. Step 2) Place eggs into incubation container in the position in which you found them (do not rotate the eggs). Nestle them about halfway into the HatchRite. Step 3) Place the lid on the egg container. Be certain that your eggs do not come in contact with the lid or sides of your container.
- After initial set up, monitor the eggs by opening and inspecting the egg container box once a week. It is recommended to add small amounts over time to bring the moisture level back up rather than a large amount at one time. Do not spray or pour water directly onto the eggs.
- Approx. 11.5" x 8.5". Large
HatchRite is the reptile incubation medium preferred by hobbyists, professional breeders, schools, zoos, pet shops, and researchers worldwide. This special product was devised by a dedicated reptile enthusiast with over 30 years experience in successfully incubating the eggs of lizards, snakes, turtles, and tortoises.