Reptile keepers trust this herp-friendly medication to treat a wide variety of parasites like roundworms, hookworms, pinworms, hepatic worms, lungworms, strongyloides, cappillaria, and heartworms.
We source Panacur from our expert veterinarian medicine distributor, and we ship same day if ordered by 2pm CT.
- Panacur (Fenbendazole) from Merck.
- 25 gram 10% paste dewormer.
- Fenbendazole is the recommended dewormer for reptiles as it is the safest medication for reptiles, amphibians, rodents—and it's safe for the environment.
- This medication is a safe alternative to anti-protozoan medications, which can be harsh and disrupt a reptile's gastrointestinal system.
- CONSIDER adding our probiotic supplement, NutriBAC, to feedings after treating with Panacur. NutriBAC is formulated to replenish your reptile or amphibian's intestinal microflora and stimulate appetite after illness or stress.
- TIP: Treatment works best alongside a rigorous enclosure disinfection routine (view our F10 products), and eliminating factors that encourage the spread of parasites such as small housing areas, overcrowding, an insufficient diet, and inadequate cleaning and sanitation.
Dosage: Consult a reptile vet professional or an informational booklet for dosage.