Desert reptile species are the open sun baskers that thrive beneath the high light output of the 12% UVB bulb by Arcadia. Within large enclosures, this bulb is suitable for Bearded Dragons, Bosc Monitors, Uromastyx, Blue-Tongued Skinks, Frilled Lizards, Agamids, and Tortoises.
ProT5 is a highly adaptable lighting kit with quality internal electronics, a removable reflector, power cable, fittings kit, free link cable and 54-watt 12% desert T5 bulb.
- Link up to 10 Kits, including LEDs and ProT5s
- Easy to set up and fit inside vivariums or over mesh
- Includes one 12% UVB lamp for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- 30% UVA
- Produces excellent natural colors
- 100% more visible light than equivalent length D3+ T8 lamp
- 95% more UVB than equivalent length T8 lamp
- Typically 61µW/cm2 at 30cm (with no mesh/glass and without a reflector)
- Lamps made in Germany by the worlds experts
- Flicker free (T5)
ProT5 uses the very finest electrical components to ensure safe running and long lamp life. Each bar has inbuilt over-voltage, over current, over heating and short circuit protection. ProT5 is Teflon free and free from any reflector coatings that absorb UV.
To get the most life out of your bulb, use a cloth when holding the bulb to protect it against oils on our fingers, and shut off power to the fixture before removing or installing a bulb.