With a tight focused beam that will allow for intense heat provision, this lamp is essential for desert basking species and for species in taller enclosures. Produces supplementary UVA essential to health and color vision, and should be used alongside a species-appropriate reptile UVB system.
The lamp has an inviting warm color and has been designed to provide a good quality of heat that can be regulated with a temperature controller.
- Provides an ambient heat to an enclosure as a concentrated spot source.
- Includes UVA to aid wellbeing and color vision.
- Increases ambient temperatures.
- Warm color output.
- Use with a thermostat and alongside a species-appropriate reptile UVB system.
- Available in 50 Watt and 100 Watt.
Note: To get the most life out of your bulb please be sure to shut off power to the fixture BEFORE removing or installing a bulb.