Zen's new Meridian line of enclosures have been given a 5-Star Rating by ReptiFiles: "Beautifully innovative and luxuriously convenient!"
Looking for an enclosure that accommodates any humidity level your pet needs? The 48”x24”x16” Meridian PVC Reptile Enclosure is the ideal home for terrestrial geckos, lizards, snakes, tortoises, and other small animals. The Meridian reptile enclosure is designed with you and your pet in mind. It sets up quickly with just a few screws and offers the flexibility to collapse, fold, and move easily. This spacious vivarium, equivalent to 80 gallons in size, enables you to create various zones and heat gradients. All Zen Habitats enclosures include unique features that help to reduce your pet's anxiety and stress!
A reptile enclosure that is as attractive and sturdy as our original vivariums. Plus, it's expandable and stackable using stands, spacers, and extension kits to create a custom reptile enclosure setup that's perfect for you and your pet!
More great benefits:
- Composite PVC allows for flexible humidity levels, 0-100%.
- Spacious enough to create various zones and heat gradients.
- Front-sliding removable acrylic doors enable you to approach your pet in the least stressful way.
- Bamboo-finished panels can retain heat up to 10 times better than glass.
- Non-reflective surfaces reduce anxiety in your pet.
- Eight security screws for assembly
- Weighs 42 pounds when assembled
- Suitable for all humidity levels, 0-100%, based on pet-specific needs
- Optional humidity shield to help manage humidity levels
- Shield included for those that use loose substrate
- Equivalent to 80 gallons in size
- Strong steel screen for security and durability - can hold 100+ pounds (Do not stand or sit on screen.)
- Support bars for multiple lighting options
- Wire door lock and door wraps included for added security
- Click here to watch as the enclosure is assembled with ease
- Item ships flat and assembles with ease
- Five-year limited warranty by Zen Habitats
- Ball Pythons
- Boa Constrictors
- Frogs and amphibians
- Many other lizards, snakes and tortoises that thrive in high humidity environments.