Reptile Egg Incubation Tray
- Designed for use with small reptile eggs, such as Leopard Gecko, Crested Gecko, Uromastyx, etc.
- Packed with features:
- Four quadrants to separate different clutches, genetics, etc.
- Holds up to 8 eggs; 2 per quadrant
- Numbered quadrants for easy egg sorting and record keeping
- Easily and neatly stacked for storage
- Fits in popular and easily found 12oz deli cups
- Raised bumps to help keep the egg suspended encourage air circulation
- Can be used with a variety of substrates
- Water can be added without disturbing the eggs
- Super tight fit in the 12oz deli cup to prevent injury to even the smallest hatchlings
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
The Reptile Egg Incubation Tray is designed to take advantage of suspended incubation techniques- minimum egg to surface contact with maximum air circulation around the egg.
The 12 oz cup is recommended for best fit, clarity and results.
A variety of substrates can be used depending on your preferences. Substrate level should be about 1/8" below the bottom of the tray. We have found vermiculite, perlite or water crystals work well with 2-4 small holes in the cup.