Preferred by professional tortoise keepers, the Zoo Med Tortoise House features sturdy wood siding to offer privacy and security for your pet. This product is designed for indoor and outdoor use. Place it outside to provide your pet with sunlight and natural UVB rays, which promote good health and shell growth.
- The Tortoise House is easy to assemble. Its modular design allows you to remove the end panel and join two Tortoise Houses to double the amount of space for you pet. Scroll down for instructional video and written manual.
- Dimensions: 36"Lx24"Wx12"H
- Dimensions of interior doorway: 8.25″ x 8″.
- Private weatherproof “sleeping” area.
- Lockable wire safety cover.
- Sturdy wood and metal components. Made from Fir Wood.
- Modular design, allowing for expansion.
Tortoise House Instructional Video
Zoo Med’s Tortoise House is an excellent outdoor enclosure for Tortoises and turtles alike. Check out Zoo Med's step-by-step instructional video on how to put one together.
Tortoise House Instruction Manual