Our Lizard Loungers provide a safe, fun, and interactive space for your reptile to climb around on!
- COMFORTABLE FOR ALL CLIMBERS: These handwoven, 100% natural seagrass hammocks allow your pet to self-regulate their temperature by moving closer or further from a basking light, when on an incline. They’ll know how high to climb!
- VERSATILE AND ADJUSTABLE MOUNTING: The provided 2.5” suction cups easily attach to glass, plastic, and acrylic terrarium walls. For a strong bond, please clean and wash suction cups with water before placing inside the habitat. Our Lizard Lounger Corner Triangles can be placed at any height, providing an elevated vantage spot for your pet.
- KEEPING THINGS CLEAN: For optimal use and longevity, our Lizard Loungers should be spot cleaned on occasion. This prevents debris and dirt buildup on the natural seagrass fiber. Use a vinegar and water mixture on the lounger, spot clean where necessary, then immediately dry completely before letting your pet climb back on.
- GENTLE ON REPTILE SKIN: Although our Lizard Loungers look rough and rugged, the seagrass fiber is soft enough for sensitive skin. When it’s time to shed, reptiles will rub against this natural fiber in order to remove old skin.
- MEASUREMENTS: Overall = 18” (W) x 11” (D) / Thickness = 0.5” / Sides Facing Terrarium Walls = 14” (L) / Side Facing into Terrarium = 18” (L) / Ladder = 7” x 6”. Since our Lizard Loungers are made from natural materials and are handwoven, please understand that the provided measurements might not be exact, but they still should be within a 0.25” difference. Ladder can be moved by untying the string, and retying in preferred spot.