This one-gram scale is great for everyday herp needs, with wide rubber feet so the scale will not tip. The weighing platform is 6"x6" and reads in grams, ounces, pounds, and kilograms with overload protection. It is the perfect scale for weighing reptiles, their diets, and substrates and incubation mediums.
Easy to clean, simple to use, and the red backlit display makes it easy to read during night or day. Double-stopper protection, strong steel reinforced ABS plastic, and modular construction make these scales extremely durable. They consume a very low amount of power.
- Includes a 7000-gram capacity and clear plastic weighing bowl.
- 0.1 oz/1 gram graduation.
- Durable design.
- Easy to read 5-digit LCD display with bright backlight and adjustable display angle.
- Low Power Consumption.
- Programmable power off.
- Modular construction parts snap together.
- Now with AC adapter included!
- The Tare button on the front of this digital scale can be pressed to "zero out" the weight on the scale. You can then add more weight, and the display will only show the weight of the item you're adding.
- The Hold feature lets you remove weight from the scale and keep the weight reading on the display. This sure comes in handy if you need to remove your item from the scale, or if you're having trouble seeing the weight display.
- Last unit memory so the scale turns on displaying the unit of measurement you were using when you turned it off. (Scale will default to your choice of KG, LB, OZ or G)
- Statistics (7001) Accuracy: +/- 1.0g / 0.1oz
- Maximum Capacity: 7000g / 13.2lb / 211.6oz / 6kg
- Platform Size: 6" x 6" (15cm x 15cm)
- Operating Temp: 64f - 85f
- Calibration: Digital Auto Calibration. Re-calibrate with standard weights.
- Manufacturer warranty: Lifetime/30 year extended warranty.