Reptile keepers will love this insect diet for gutloading live insect feeders, with no fillers and all-natural, non-toxic essential nutrients. Suitable for all exotic pets.
It is vital that we feed our pet reptiles a diet that is rich in nutrients. They say ‘you are what you eat’ and it also applies to reptiles! We can only be sure of doing this if we properly feed and hydrate their live food properly.
- Helps ensure strong bones and organ function.
- UK-grown alfalfa based with full-spectrum vitamins and minerals, including potent carotenoid for Vitamin A production, and includes bee pollen for digestion.
- Feed dry or rehydrate with water and feed daily.
- Can also be used with many ‘Pet’ species of Insect.
- All natural and totally non-toxic.
- Long life, re-sealable pouch in 50g or 250g.
- Made in Britain.
EarthPro-InsectFuel is a blend of dried plants, fruits, full spectrum carotenoids, vitamins and minerals to accurately feed and nourish livefoods and pet insects. It contains no bran and as such no Phytic acid, a Calcium inhibitor and chelator. InsectFuel is a potent and balanced Bee Pollen rich source of nutrition for live insects.
Ingredients: Alfalfa Meal (UK), Calcium Carbonate, Carrot Powder, Protein Powder, Spinach Powder, Mineral Clay, Dextrose, Carotenoid, Papaya Powder, Bee Pollen.
How to Use: InsectFuel can be mixed with warm water and allowed to cool to form into a paste. This is great for nourishing and hydrating your feeder insects at the same time without causing spillages.
Alternatively, you can feed it dry as long as you provide a separate source of hydration. Feeder insects can be kept hydrated by placing pieces of vegetable with them, such as carrot or potato, or place some cotton wool in a bowl and keep damp.
Always keep your feeder insects in a well-ventilated tub with food and water. Insects benefit from a heat lamp and are better able to take up nutrients from the food.