Desert reptile species are the open sun baskers that thrive beneath the high light output of the 12% UVB bulb by Arcadia. Within large enclosures, this bulb is suitable for Bearded Dragons, Bosc Monitors, Uromastyx, Blue-Tongued Skinks, Frilled Lizards, Agamids, and Tortoises.
Arcadia reptile lamps are specially formulated to produce light in the UVB and UVA wavebands, as well as visible light and use a special glass formulation designed to allow through far more of the UVB and UVA. This means that we can offer lamps with spectral radiation patterns tailored to meet the requirements of specific reptile species.
- 12% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- 30% UVA
- Produces excellent natural colors
- 100% more visible light than equivalent length D3+ T8 lamp
- 95% more UVB than equivalent length T8 lamp
- Typically 61µW/cm2 at 30cm (with no mesh/glass and without a reflector)
- Works with the T5 HO (High Output) Fixture
- 54 Watts
To get the most life out of your bulb, use a cloth when holding the bulb to protect it against oils on our fingers, and shut off power to the fixture before removing or installing a bulb.
NOTE: Due to shipping considerations we cannot accept returns on bulbs, please be sure to order the right size.