Galápagos Green Sphagnum Moss is one of the most versatile and important beddings ever!
Use as a bedding or as a moist habitat for amphibians. Combine with other substrates to create the ideal humidity levels for tropical or wetland terrariums. It is the perfect substrate for frogs, tropical snakes, toads, invertebrates, and similar tropical and temperate species.
- Long-Lasting: Long-Fiber and Leafy Green Sphagnum Moss
- High Absorbency: Controls Tropical & Wetland Humidity
- Sustainable: Ecologically Regulated Harvests
- Washed & Sieved for the Cleanest Possible Moss
- Essential Bedding for Anoles, Salamanders, Frogs & Toads!
- 4QT Resealable Bag