Help replenish your reptile's gut microflora by adding NutriBAC to feedings—especially after treating your animal for parasites. NutriBACdf is the top-rated dietary supplement for appetite stimulation by replenishing beneficial intestinal microflora. It is also an excellent tool for promoting healthy bowel movements if your reptile has been struggling.
Maintaining a healthy intestine in your reptile or amphibian can also help in reducing stress. Stress-related issues may stem from transporting pets, moving to new environments, temporary over-crowding, changes in feed regimens, and fluctuations in temperature. Having a healthy gut can reduce some issues and keep many species feeding well, allowing for proper digestion and absorption of essential nutrients.
- NutriBAC df is the only patented probiotic on the market for the use in reptiles and amphibians.
- All natural, specially formulated probiotic for Reptile and Amphibian health.
- NutriBAC df is a dietary supplement for appetite stimulation by replenishing beneficial intestinal microflora.
- This probiotic stimulates the reptile and amphibian's appetite lost to the effects of stress of moving, poor diet, hostile cage mates, or low level of disease.
- All Natural. There are no known side effects to using NutriBACdf.
- Aids gut health after giving your reptile medications like Panacur to treat parasites.
- Bean Farm sources fresh jars direct from NutriBAC (MZR, Inc.) and we are always stocked with the latest batch.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Bacilus subtilis, Aspergillus oryze, Bacillis amyloliquefaciens, Enterococcus facieum, Lactobacillus casei, L.acidophilus
Directions for Use: Mix 1g of dry NutriBACdf with servings. Rodents and insects can be dusted. Slightly moisten the rodent if necessary to allow ample dusting. Never allow powder to mix in water (caking occurs).
Item Weight: 50 grams / 1.76 ounces