Our natural cholla wood is a classic wood decoration for desert terrariums home to desert snakes, geckos, chameleons, bearded dragons, and uromastyx. They make natural perches for all birds and are terrific for climbing in hermit crab tanks.
Cholla wood is actually a fallen, desert cactus skeleton that has a porous, fibrous texture, which attracts shrimps and aquatic microfauna. They are naturally good anchors for growing aquatic plants and look very intriguing underwater. The cholla wood has natural tannins that lower aquatic pH gradually and naturally.
- Cholla wood is dead, desert cactus wood that buffers aquarium waters.
- Ideal for desert terrariums, crabitats, or aquariums.
- Anchor aquatic plants, and create a focal point for your tank.
- Great for arid snakes, geckos, bearded dragons, hermit crabs, invertebrates and similar species.
- Great for attracting shrimp, lowering aquatic pH, and rooting aquatic plants.
- Available sizes: 12 inch and 24 inch