Please note: Local Delivery and Local Pickup options are not available for this product.
Since 1998, Kane Pet Heat Mats have been an excellent heating solution to provide the optimal climate for your reptile, turtle, tortoise, snake, monitor, dog, or cat.
Kane's pet heating solutions are based on specially adapted heat mats, rheostats (sold individually here) and thermostats which you can combine to provide pet heating solutions for your needs and budget.
- Perfect for reptile habitats, outdoor pens, kennels, garages, dog houses, whelping areas, and veterinary clinics.
- Made of high density durable polyethylene, Kane mats provide a safe and consistent heating surface.
- Insulation under the heat element forces heat to the pads surface, minimizing heat loss.
- When installed without temperature controls, your Kane Pet Heat Mats will heat to a constant 37 degrees Fahrenheit above ambient temperature.
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 110V with grounded plug.
- 1-year warranty.
- UL listed. NRTL, CSA/US approved.
- NOTE: When placed inside a confined area the available temperature control rheostat is mandatory. These are not to be covered by substrate or to be used as undertank heaters.
Dimensions + Wattage:
- 13.5" x 36" = 64 watts.
- 13.5" x 48" = 84 watts.
- 13.5" x 60" = 108 watts.
- 18" x 18" = 45 watts.
- 18" x 28" = 72 watts.
- 18" x 45" = 117 watts.
- 18" x 57" = 149 watts.
- 27" x 36" = 128 watts.
- 27" x 48" = 168 watts.
- 27" x 60" = 216 watts.