Forest reptile species are partial sun baskers and do well with the 6% UVB T5 bulbs by Arcadia. Chameleons, Day Geckos, Iguanas, and Water Dragons enjoy this level of UVB and UVA output, as this bulb supports their synthesis of vitamin D3.
ProT5 is an adaptable lighting kit with high quality internal electronics, a highly effective but removable reflector, power cable, fittings kit, free link cable and the Arcadia Reptile HO T5 6% forest bulb.
- Link up to 10 kits, including LEDs and ShadeDweller kits.
- UV-B T5 lamp included, 6% Forest UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3.
- 30% UVA. Produces excellent natural colors; 200% more visible light than equivalent length D3+ T8 lamp.
- High Output (HO) bulbs give twice the output per watt.
- Typically 31µW/cm2 at 30cm (with no mesh/glass and without a reflector).
- Easy to fit inside vivariums or over mesh.
- Lamps made in Germany by the worlds experts.
- Flicker free (T5).
ProT5 uses the very finest electrical components to ensure safe running and long lamp life. Each bar has inbuilt over-voltage, over current, over heating and short circuit protection. ProT5 is Teflon free and free from any reflector coatings that absorb UV.
To get the most life out of your bulb, use a cloth when holding the bulb to protect it against oils on our fingers, and shut off power to the fixture before removing or installing a bulb.