Looking for a safe source of supplemental heat for your reptile or amphibian? These are trusted, reliable, easy-to-install, and will stay at or below a safe heat level for your animal (no hot spots, no burns). Your energy bill will also be spared, as these use far less electricity. Designed and made in Wisconsin.
This new RHP from Sweeter Heater has gotten great feedback from reptile keepers. It features a black shell, lens, and cord, and a new size (14"x21") which mounts flush to a wall or ceiling. It is 92 watts and can easily be used with a thermostat.
As with all radiant heat panels from Sweeter Heater, the 14"x21" Flush Mount is safe, energy efficient, indestructible, and reliable.
Please note: Local Delivery and Local Pickup options are not available for this product.
More details: This is an infrared radiant heater, intended to heat the animal, bird or reptile underneath; however, it will trap ambient heat within enclosures. Ideal to use with a thermostat control within a reptile enclosure.
- The surface temperature of the lens will range from a safe 160-180 degrees (F) of radiant heat and will not burn your animals.
- For additional safety measures, the Sweeter Heater has an internal snap action thermal control to insure heaters turns off automatically when heat is not allowed to escape.
- Lightweight and designed to be mounted flush to a wall or ceiling and comes with brackets and screws for easy mounting.
- The 14x21 model has almost 300 square inches of soft uniform infrared heat. It's not a space heater and will not feel hot like one. There are no hot spots; develops a uniform heat pattern.
- The average weekly energy cost to run daily (24x7) is $3.02.
- Made in Wisconsin.
- Includes a 3-year warranty by Sweeter Heater.