We've found this to be an easy-to-use temperature control system for your terrarium's heating and cooling devices, plus it has a temperature probe and alarm functionality to bring attention to extreme temps.
Overall, this thermostat is a convenient and reliable thermostat for your vivarium and has an easy-to-read LCD screen.
- On/off thermostat
- Controls up to 600W of heating devices and 150W cooling devices.
- Includes one socket / plug for one heating or cooling device.
- Works with under tank heaters, ceramic heat emitters, and cooling fan systems.
- The remote sensor comes with 6 feet / 185cm of cable.
- Easy to change between heat and cool.
- LCD display
- Convenient two-button programming.
- Controls temperatures between 50ºF and 122ºF (10ºC to 50ºC).
- Built-in memory in the event of power failure.
- Alarm flashes and sounds when temperatures reach extreme high or low levels.