Used in the treatment of infections such as conjunctivitis, inflamed cornea, pink eye, corneal ulcers and inflammation of the eyelids. The ointment works like an eye wash, helping protect against harmful bacteria. The pet wound care ointment is designed to keep your pet's vision from being hindered.
Contains Oxytetracycline and Polymyxin B, for use in the eye. Useful for superficial ocular infections caused by susceptible organisms. A safe and effective multi-species formula.
- Zoetis Terramycin Ophthalmic Ointment for Animal Use.
- 1/8-ounce (3.5-g) tube.
- Ointment works as an eye wash for animals including reptiles and amphibians (incl. reptiles, turtles, horses, dogs, cats, rodents, and birds).
- Pet wound care ointment provides dual antibiotic activity to fight bacterial infections.
- Broad-spectrum antibiotic ointment is prescribed to help combat a variety of eye infections, including pink eye, inflamed cornea, corneal ulcer and inflammation of the eyelids.
- Ointment is easy to apply topically and does not stain or damage surfaces or clothes.
Directions: Apply 2-4 times to the eye, or other infected, superficial area, daily until the condition is gone.
Active Ingredients: polymyxin B sulfate oxytetracycline hydrochloride
Made in Switzerland.