Digital Terrarium Thermometer (with submersible probe)
Digital Terrarium Thermometer with digital readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Has a remote sensor probe for accurate readings.
- Uses one LR44, 1.5 v battery (included).
- 1-year warranty.
- Using suction cups, mount the probe inside the enclosure (wet or dry). Mount the digital display in a dry location outside the enclosure.
- Press power (pwr) button to turn on. Press and hold power button for 5 seconds to turn off.
- Slide fahrenheit/celsius switch to desired setting.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Where can the probe for the Digital Terrarium Thermometer be placed?
A: The probe for this thermometer can be placed in the substrate, wrapped around furniture or branches or taped to the side of the tank. Please be sure that your animal cannot chew on or entangle itself in the cable.
Q: Is this thermometer water resistant?
A: The probe can be submerged in water but the LCD read out must remain dry.
Q: What is the range this thermometer can sense?
A: This thermometer can sense and read temperatures of -10 degrees to 140 degrees F.